Sunday, December 11, 2011

Trunky for the Temple

I hope my mission reaches into the Eternities- I firmly believe it will.
I know every experience had and that I still have, holds treasure chests of knowledge that will be applied to every life circumstance and situation that can face me..
but I know that when chaos hits in life,
My first thoughts aren't, and typically won't be 'oh, this is just a test. I'm ok!" My first reactions may range from shock, to anger, to fear or isolation, paranoia, discouragement, distress- to asking God what I did wrong, to all forms of defeat.
And that is why home is here on Earth.
Home in a finite castle-like masterpiece, in many! Therein power and Holiness from on High reach within and shelter the attendants with peace, with collection... with the true reminder, of the truest realities, amidst a turbulent world.

It is the Mountain of the Lord, the Garners, the House of God- this is the temple. This is the why for baptism- that opening covenant is SO important to make with Heavenly Father for it is the gateway leading into MORE- to the temple, to GREATER covenants, greater protection and love. And in time I will have the exceedingly glorious privilige of living within sight of it, within sight of home.. I will race there as much as my beating heart desires!!!! Even now though, I have the exceedingly glorious privilige to invite my brothers and sisters on this Earth to have what I'm about to have on a constant basis- to achieve access to these temples, to these Houses of the Most High!!!

I yearn for the temple- I crave it; I can put off my desires for all else BUT the temple. Nowhere on Earth have such grand feelings been captured for me, but there. Nowhere has my worth and divinity been shown to me, like there. And what an instrument in God's hands we each are in that Holy place! I am starving, famished, prepped to feast for the temple. Truly, I desire more passionately than the first day I arrived in the mission field, to get everybody into the temple, I will ALWAYS desire that- And I still get to see the Savior's hand performing miracles, leading people we teach there...but MAN will I be SO stoked when I live RIGHT NEXT TO IT!!!!!!!!!! 

This IS joy. The temple is better than the best gets. It all comes down to the temple.. renewal, strengthening, empowering, promising, all encompassing, blessing, consoling, and rewarding.. My greatest dreams, and epiphanies, feelings of wholesomeness even while I am NOT at all whole.. springs from the temple... Where Father in Heaven and Our sweet precious Savior are most closely located to us.

*Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in His temple; and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.. For the lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters; and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes..*` Revelations 7:15/17

*Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people* Isaiah 56:6-7